PIR Motion Detector:
The main purpose of motion detection is to sense an intruder and send an alert to your control panel,PIR can detect movement or motion in a large room. It detects Movement by sensing infrared radiation, and in addition, by using microwaves.
Passive infrared sensors are the most widely used motion in home security systems. When your system is armed, your motion sensors are activated. Once the sensor warms up, it can detect heat and movement in the surrounding areas, creating a protective “grid.” If a moving object blocks too many grid zones and the infrared energy levels change rapidly, the sensors are triggered.
- Infrared sensor : Dual element
- Power supply : 9~16 VDC, 12 VDC typical
- Current drain : NC: 15 mA, NO: 8 mA @12VDC
- Alarm output : N.C/N.O 30VDC, 0.2A max.
- Alarm period : 2 0.5 sec.
- Pulse count : 2 / 3 selectable
- Detection range : 100, 12 x 12 m at 25C
- Tamper switch : N.C cover open activates
- Walk test LED : Blue, can be disabled
- RFI immunity : Max. 40V/m (10~1000 MHz)
- Detectable speed : 0.3 ~ 1.5m/sec.
- Mounting height : 2.2 m typical
- Humidity : 95% RH maximum
- Temperature : -20C~60C (-4F~140F)
- Dimensions : 100 x 60 x 42 mm