Surface Mount Switch:
These are the switches that sense the opening or closing of a door or window. The switch is mounted to the surface of a door or window, the switch has a contact, which is closed by magnetic field generated by magnet. When the door or window moves away from the magnet, the switch opens and it is sensed by the alarm control panel.
- Contact Rating : 10W/VA
- Switching Voltage (Max.) : 200 VDC
- Switching Current (Max.) : 0.5 Amp.
- Contact Resistance (Min.) : 150 milli ohms
- Life Expectancy : 10x 10 6 Operations
- Insulation Resistance : 10 9 ohms
- Shock Resistance : 30G for 11mSec.
- Vibration Resistance : 20G ( 10 to 1000Hz)
- Magnets : ALINCO/ Rare Earth (Unless otherwise specified)
- Armour Jacket : Stainless Steel (Type 304)
- Plastic Material : ABS Plastic (Unless otherwise specified)